Brick Laboratories (Unani) is practicing all Good manufacturing practices (GMP) rules & regulations which are mandatory for manufacturing phytopharmaceuticals in order to conform to the guidelines recommended by Drug Regulating Authority of Pakistan, to assure that the products are of high quality and do not pose any risk to the consumer.
GMP guidelines provide guidance for manufacturing, testing, and quality assurance in order to ensure that all products are safe for human consumption. Some of the important features of GMP are as follows…
- Controlled environmental conditions in order to prevent cross contamination of products from adulterants that may render the product unsafe for human consumption.
- Manufacturing processes are clearly defined and controlled. All critical processes are validatedto ensure consistency and compliance with specifications.
- Manufacturing processes are controlled, and any changes to the process are evaluated. Changes that affect the quality of the drug are validated as necessary.
- Instructions and procedures are written in clear, understandable and unambiguous language.
- Operators are trained to carry out documented standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Cross contamination with is prevented.
- Records are made, manually or by instruments, during manufacture that demonstrate that all the steps required by the defined procedures and instructions were in fact taken and that the quantity and quality of the food or drug was as expected. Deviations are investigated and documented.
- Records of manufacture (including distribution) that enable the complete history of a batch to be traced are retained in a comprehensible and accessible form.
- The distribution of the food or drugs minimizes any risk to their quality.
- A system is available for recalling any batch from sale or supply.
- Complaints about marketed products are examined, the causes of quality defects are investigated, and appropriate measures are taken with respect to the defective products and to prevent recurrence.
GMP at Brick Laboratories is practiced in short with the goal of safeguarding the health of patients as well as producing good quality products.
Brick Laboratories (Unani) is a phytopharmaceuticals manufacturer qualifying all rules and regulations designed by DRAP (drug regulatory authority of Pakistan), for Herbal drug manufacturers. We are Form-6 (enlistment as manufacturer) holder and preparing for upcoming challenges.
Brick Laboratories Unani is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 22000 certified company and strictly follow the guidelines accordingly.
Brick Laboratories (Unani) is an associate member of LCCI (Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry) & PTPMA (Pakistan Tibbi Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association) and also pays all departmental taxes including income tax, professional tax, district tax etc.
Brick Laboratories (Unani) has also given the facility of social security to its employer for their better health and social care.
All the business of Brick Laboratories (Unani) is totally by the grace of Almighty Allah is free of RIBA (Interest).
All products of brick Laboratories are registered trademarks and copy right protected.