BRICK LABORATORIES UNANI (PVT) LTD. was founded in 1978, by her founder Dr. Shuja Ullah, Who did his graduation in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) in 1965 form one of the leading University of Pakistan. He worked for many reputable pharmaceutical companies in the department of marketing & sales as well as in production. He felt, after a wide exposure of pharmaceutical marketing, the need of Phyto pharmaceuticals (herbal drugs) for safe, effective& economical treatment of the sick humanity. He started manufacturing drugs from well documented, researched and clinically trailed medicinal herbs, which was for the first time in Pakistan, marketed strictly on ethical principles i.e. prescription only. It was a really difficult task to convince a qualified physician to prescribe a herbal drug but by the grace of Allah, all the research material was presented in such a scientific Manner that a positive response was observed.
Launching of Brick Laboratories products on provincial level
- Colic syrup & drops was the first product manufactured in 1978, presented to the Physicians of the North West Frontier Province
- Vigtab Plus was launched in 1980.
- Femina syrup was launched in 1983.
- Pepcer syrup & tablets were marketed in 1985.
- Baluchistan was fully covered in 1986.
- Punjab was comprehensively marketed in 1990.
- Garlicon (enteric coated) tablets in 1990.
- Belerina tablets were launched in 2002.
- Y-Lin syrup was launched in 2003.
- Imunol syrup was launched in 2006.
- Haptolic capsules were launched in 2011.
- Galcystic capsules were launched in 2015.
- Herbilax syrup was launched in 2020.
- Glucoveg capsules were launched in 2020.
- Morigella capsules were launched in 2020.
- Keratonil capsules were launched in 2020.
Today almost all of the physicians are familiar and prescribing the naturopathic remedies of Brick Laboratories all over the Pakistan. Maximum prescribed, is the “Brick colic syrup & drops”, gaining maximum sales among the prescribed antispasmodic preparation.
Protocol of drug designing has mainly following steps….
- Safety considerations
- Efficacy evaluation
- Drug interactions
- Economical presentation
As it is mentioned above SAFETY is the utmost priority. Each and every formulation which has been marked or under trials comprises of the medicinal herbs estimated, tested, trialed, and approved for the consumption of human beings with minimum undesirable effects and maximum beneficial therapeutic activity. To be updated and in touch with latest research we are attached to the (British Herbal Medicine Association) BHMA and (American Botanical Council) ABC as well as we are subscribed to the research journals like phytomediocine, herbalgram, B.J.Phyto. etc.